It's been about 2 weeks since I have said hello, but I hope you can forgive me because it's getting pretty cramped in here for typing.
Mom and Dad are officially on Ziggy-Watch. We have been going to the doctor every week now for the last several weeks. Dr Rezvani wants to check to make sure Mom is doing well, and Valley Fetal Medicine wants to take pictures of me and check out my heart. I scored a 10- out of 10 on my health test. I am already an over achiever. Dr Rezvani won't let mom go to the office anymore, so we have been working from home. Mom thinks it's too quiet and is appreciating the madness of her office life, but soon I'll be making plenty of noise. Mom and Dad finished setting up my room, and they got a new TV in the living room to watch cartoons and Matlock with Situ and Yiayia. I hung out with my cousin Farah for her birthday, and had yummy Greek food with the Lebanese side of my family. In other news, the sonographer told Mom I have lots of hair (on my head). Mom is desperately hoping that's the only place, because 1/2 Greek and 1/2 Lebanese could make for a hairy combination and she doesn't want me to have a unibrow or moustache. Apparently I'm also in the 30% percentile in size, which means i might be petite like Mommy.
Mom and Dad put my car seat in the truck, and I showed it off to my friend Noah Mallow at his 2nd birthday party. Mom and Yiayia also got my hospital take home outfit, so there's no doubt I'll be stylin' from minute 1.Stay tuned for more updates, Zigz fans, including my birth announcement. If you think my blog has been entertaining, wait until you meet me in person!
No comments:
Post a Comment