Friday, March 18, 2011

I'm here! Epilogue

Hi Zigz fans,
After 40 weeks and 3 days, here I am. Who do I look like, Mom or Dad? Mom says I look like Dad, and Dad says I look suspiciously like the mail man. Hmmm. My adventure today lasted from about 9am until 4:36pm. Although it pwas against my will, the ride was pretty smooth. Mom did a great job rocking and rolling, Dad did a great job applying counter pressure to Mom's back while I was on the way down, the doctors and nurses and Marie the doula did a great job coaching me out, and I did a pretty good job of being cute, if I may say so myself. So far I'm as cool and collected as I was in the womb. I had my first bath, my first feeding, and I met eight of my new relatives. I think a nap is well-deserved for me.
Tomorrow is my first full day on Earth and I can't wait.
Love to all,
Ziggy/Zoe.
PS. Keep an eye out for Zoe365, a new Picasa web album Mom and Dad are creating that will showcase a new picture of me every day.  The link is https://picasaweb.google.com/alex.zarwi/Zoe365?authkey=Gv1sRgCOW_4_mKh7SZiwE

No comments:

Post a Comment