Sunday, September 26, 2010

Happy Belated Birthday, Dad!


Hey Everyone,
Welcome back to my squiggly adventures. Before I tell you about my European tour, I want extend a happy belated birthday to Dad. I'm sorry Mom and I weren't with you on your birthday Wednesday, but we were thinking about you a lot! Next year I'll make sure to drop an extra special poop in my diaper for you.
While Dad was home partying with my aunts, uncle and grandma, I was kickin' it German, English and Italian style with Mom in Western Europe. It was fashion week in London, and then fashion week a few days later in Milan, and Mom and I hung out with models a foot taller than Mom and four feet higher off the ground than me! Mom says they were wearing five inch heels, and if I'm a girl I'm not allowed to wear them. Also, if I'm a boy I'm definitely not allowed to wear them. We are both back with Dad in Snooki-Land again, but not for long: Mom and I are headed for Athens, Greece on Tuesday until October 11th. Opa!
Today I am 15 weeks and 5 days old. I'm starting to show a little bit in mom's belly, and she can feel me fluttering! I also traded her less nausea for a stuffy nose. This week tiny bones are in place in my ears, so I can hear Mom's voice when she's telling Dad to give her a foot massage. I'm as big as an avocado and getting bigger. I now have eyebrows and eyelashes, but no baby fat yet.
Tomorrow is a big day for me -- Mom and Dad are going to check out my anatomy. I'm obviously fine -- I can blog, for goodness sake -- but my parents want to see some photos and hear my heartbeat. I'll be sure to put on a show! Stay tuned for an update...
-Zigs.

No comments:

Post a Comment