Wednesday, September 1, 2010

9/1/10 (12 Weeks)


Hello all my Ziggin' fans-
I've been very busy over the last couple of weeks. My first big piece of news is that Yiayia and Situ as well as Papou and Jidu know about me now. Yiayia and Situ thought mommy ate too much junk food and that's why she was vomiting on their open-toed shoes. After the third pair of shoes were ruined, Mom broke the news that it was me causing her to feel a bit under the weather! I also got to meet Thea Stephanie and cousins Elpinike and Demetri from California -- but they don't realize it yet :)

Speaking of Cali, a couple weeks ago I went to San Francisco again with Mom. I think it's a pretty Ziggin' city. (That's right, my name is a proper noun, a verb, and now an adjective too.) I saw Aunt Kristen, cousin Julian and Baby Brielle (they also don't know about me yet -- I keep so many Zegrets!!)

While Mom and I were sightseeing over the Golden Gate Bridge, Dad was back home playing softball with his friends and some of my future friends. One friend announced she is pregnant and due in March, too! Dad said he was itching to spill the beans about me, too, but somehow managed to bite his tongue. Instead, he had 17 hits and 4 home runs in his softball games. He also said something about this being a little while lie. But either way, he's my hero.

This past weekend, mom and dad took me to Cape Cod again. They really like it up there, but I can tell dad doesn't like the traffic on the way. I bet he really won't like it next year when there is traffic, and I need a diaper change and bottle at the same time. Mom and Dad were supposed to take me golfing on Sunday, but when we got there, mom tossed her breakfast. I bet you guys think I make mommy vomit on purpose. The truth is.... I do. It's hilarious! Hey Mom, when you have the hiccups, that's me giggling in here! If you don't want to throw up anymore, start eating candy for breakfast.

While Mom and Dad are taking me around the country and the world, I'm busy getting bigger and stronger. I'm now almost the size of a peach, and I've doubled in size the last three weeks. My intestines are moving towards my abdomen and my vocal cords are under construction -- I'll be screaming for baklava in no time. When Mom and Dad visit the doctor on September 2nd, they might even see me sucking my thumb.

But in the meantime, it's back to being sneaky and making Mom nauseous. Talk to you soon!
-ZZ.

No comments:

Post a Comment