Thursday, September 16, 2010

Dad Lives! (14 Weeks)


Greetings from the womb, Zigs fans, where the weather is hot and the amniotic fluid is hotter. While I was in here growing, Dad was out in Chicago at his friend Josh’s bachelor party last week. Mom was worried that Dad would have a little TOO much fun, but Dad came home and told us that he never hugged the toilet bowl and had a great time. He was even on TV at Wrigley Field! Mom and I didn’t see it though, because we were watching what we always watch: Judge Judy.

Meanwhile, I’ve been partying a lot in Mom’s womb. I’m as big as a navel orange now (4.5 inches and about 2.5 ounces), but Mom still can’t feel me move. I’ve been kicking, curling my toes, and moving my arms and legs. My ears are finally on the sides of my head, and my eyes are front and center. I’ve also been practicing breathing, sucking and swallowing (my urine). I'm glad Mom took me to Astoria last Sunday for some Greek food, it was delicious!

This week Mom is taking me to Germany, London and Milan. And in a few weeks I get to try to some real Greek food in Greece! I hope they pasteurize their feta.

Until next time, this is Ziggy saying, that Man vs Wild guy has nothing on me when it comes to drinking pee!

No comments:

Post a Comment